5 days ago, I started to use OnlyGreen’s Moisturizing Heel Balm & WOW…the difference it made right from the first application. I have several repeat customers that love our Skin Repair Balm, I’ve never tried it though, but I wanted to get my dry feet ready for Sandal Season. So, I thought I’d share this info with everyone out there!
Shea butter is a key ingredient in many skin and body care lines for a number of reasons. This natural vitamin A cream has grown in popularity over the years becuase of it’s highly moisturizing and healing properties. Many companies use shea butter as a base for various creams and lotions. Below is an extensive list as provided by the Shea Butter Insitute.
21 REASONS TO USE SHEA BUTTER:
Shea Butter can provide improvement in all the conditions listed below.
1. Dry skin
2. skin rash
3. Skin peeling, after tanning
4. Blemishes and wrinkles
5. Itching skin
7. Shaving cream for a smooth silky shave.
8. Small skin wounds
9. Skin cracks
10. Tough or rough skin (on feet.)
11. Cold weather,
12. Frost bites
13. Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
14. Insect bites
15. Healthy skin
16. Muscle fatigue, aches and tension
17. For before and after strenuous exercise
18. Skin allergies such as poison ivy or poison oak
21. Skin damage from heat (hot grease while cooking, radiation treatment for certain medical problems, etc.)
Many products in the OnlyGreen product line contain shea butter as a base ingredient!